Do you feel like you're generally knowledgeable on what the time process should be like for your move? If not, checkout our Moving Checklist, which includes a step-by-step process of what your move should entail. However, if you're looking for something more, read below for our out-of-the-box moving tips.
15. Pack heavy items in a rolling suitcase - By doing so, you’ll make it easier on yourself and/or the movers, who need to carry items, such as textbooks or metals.
14. Take a Breath - This is a big life step, so don’t be afraid to pause and enjoy the journey you’re going through.
13. Create Labels - Mark every box with a name and location, as to where it’ll be going in the new house.
12. Ebay and Craigslist are Your Friend - If you don’t think something you own will be helpful donating, give listing the item online a shot. You may be able to add a decent chunk of change to your wallet.
11. Utilize Ziploc Bags - Oh, the wonders a PB&J sandwich bag can do. You’ll be able to easily label items, such as screws and electronic cords along with plugs within them.
10. Number Your Boxes - Another basic tracking tool that will make your life a million times easier.
9. Put Your Current Containers to Work - Utilize the baskets and suitcases that you currently have when putting objects away to have less total items.
8. Be Prepared Packing-Wise - Don’t keep the moving company waiting when they arrive at your residence.
7. Update...view more